Location: Virtual, Live Event
Dates: April 20, 2018
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm EST
Facebook is constantly changing. This training will give you the latest updates on Facebook fan pages and Facebook ads. The landscape is constantly changing, and if you want to keep your page competitive then this workshop will give you actionable insights you can use to improve your Facebook presence.
A more detailed look at the topics in this course includes:
- Creating a winning strategy and approach to Facebook marketing
- Facebook fan page algorithm changes
- Getting more visibility to your posts
- Getting more likes to your fan page
- Creating successful ad campaigns
- Achieving a lower cost per click in Facebook ad campaigns
- A review of dozens of tools (some free, some paid) you can use to enhance your Facebook marketing efforts.
Registration for this event is limited to a small class size of 2 to 12 students only. This is a live, virtual training event. All participants will be provided a webinar link to participate via video on the day of the training. The course will use a mix of live video, slides, and live examples to facilitate training. A course agenda, webinar link, and other details will be provided after registration.