This Social Media training is designed for business owners and marketers who want to enhance their social media strategy and marketing tactics and top social networks. This one-day course will cover in-depth how to more effectively manage Facebook fan pages, Facebook ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and briefly touch on Pinterest and Snapchat. Participants will gain an understanding of the latest trends and updates on each social network to better understand how they can maximize growing their audience, fans, and generating leads and revenue.
A more detailed look at the topics in this course includes:
- Latest trends and updates for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and how to use them to your advantage.
- Various types of Facebook ads, how to set up your campaigns and achieve a lower cost per click.
- How to create Instagram stories and Instagram Live broadcasts.
- How to use LinkedIn company pages, ads, and utilize your personal profile for professional success.
- How to use hashtags, mentions, and advanced search on Twitter to increase your brand's visibility.
- The best options for reporting, analytics, and setting goals across social media.
- Recommendations on how to develop a social media strategy and set measurable goals for success.
Registration for this event is limited to a small class size of 2 to 12 students only. This is a live, virtual training event. All participants will be provided a webinar link to participate via video on the day of the training. The course will use a mix of live video, slides, and live examples in each social network to facilitate training. A course agenda, webinar link, and other details will be provided after registration.
To register for this event, complete the form below and then click the payment link.