Location: Virtual, Live Event
Dates: April 17-18, 2018
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
This 2-day training is is designed for business owners and marketers who want to gain a better understand of how they can leverage one of the top-rated Content Management Systems in the world. WordPress is used by companies large and small with a variety of features that can be used to create a dynamic website.
A more detailed look at the topics in this course includes:
- Latest trends and WordPress updates.
- Best plug-ins to set up and use on your website.
- Setting up new WordPress themes.
- Setting up or updating pages, blog posts, and adding images or video.
- Adding security to keep your WordPress site protected.
Registration for this event is limited to a small class size of 2 to 12 students only. This is a live, virtual training event. All participants will be provided a webinar link to participate via video on the day of the training. The course will use a mix of live video, slides, and live examples to facilitate training. A course agenda, webinar link, and other details will be provided after registration.